Managing Digital Soultions Consultant
About the role
The Managing Digital Solutions Consultant manages a global team of YSCQ Solutions Consultants and is responsible for ensuring our digital solutions are implemented consistently and effectively for our clients.
This team brings together YSC’s digital solutions to deliver impact for our clients, partnering with consultants to implement solutions effectively within organisations and ensure a premium quality service.
The ideal candidate will have a broad skillset of people, client and project management, digital capability, implementation advisory, and excellent customer service to enable them to be a successful senior representative of the team.
- Set the strategy and direction for the Implementation team, creating, and maintaining processes that deliver efficiencies (such as SLAs).
- Ensure delivery standards are maintained and globally consistent across the team.
- Input into the product development process to ensure implementation requirements are captured effectively.
- Partner with others in the Digital and Data Solutions team to support successful internal change management.
- Provide implementation advisory to support client delivery and act as an escalation point for any delivery issues.
- Support business development activity in partnership with client teams through contribution to proposals and representing the team in pitches and demos.
- Performance management of a globally dispersed team.
- Ensure team cohesion, knowledge & standards sharing across team.
- Manage resourcing across the team, including helpdesk support.
- Support with recruitment, induction and training as required.
- Manage relationships with our 3rd party providers for psychometrics and surveys.
- Manage development work and support with these suppliers, as required.
- Work with YSC Technology to ensure data security requirements are followed by suppliers.
Reporting and Governance
- Keep up to date Management Information covering revenue, costs, usage figures and forecasting to meet internal reporting requirements.
- Approve and allocate costs and sign off invoices as applicable.
- Ensure YSC policies and requirements are actioned within the Implementation team.
- Strong people and relationship management skills; previous experience of line management is required, and line management of a team is desired.
- Previous experience in client facing project management and technology implementation is required.
- Strong IT literacy including advanced Excel, and confidence in working with digital solutions.
- Understanding and/or experience of working within an agile development process.
- Credible and confident working and communicating with senior level clients and internal stakeholders at YSC.
- Comfortable managing competing operational demands, client requirements, and strategic plans.
- High levels of organisation, prioritisation, and planning skills in managing multiple work streams across multiple time zones.
- Confident in data analysis, using management information to measure improvement and delivery against KPIs.
- Proactive problem solver with a solutions orientation approach.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail and robust data management.
- Flexible and adaptive, calm under pressure.
- Proactive and responsive, and able to prioritise conflicting demands.
- Customer oriented and focused on delivering a premium experience for our clients.
Get in touchPlease email your application and CV to Email: email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
The YSC Team
Our best in class consultants are highly characterful, representing a range of backgrounds in the behavioral sciences and business, coming from different markets around the world and representing a wide range of social identities.
YSC partners with organizations around the world to identify and develop the leadership styles, interpersonal and team dynamics, and total cultures that are most likely to enable successful, sustained delivery of commercial and organizational performance.