As a YSC Leadership Consultant, you operate at senior levels with clients across the public and private sectors internationally, including large corporates and Private Equity-backed businesses.
You work with clients across their entire people agenda: helping them to make key people decisions based on rigorous assessment, coaching and developing their leaders, benchmarking their levels of talent, identifying potential, and helping them ensure they have effective succession plans. You help our clients develop high performing teams, implement leadership development programes and embed the values and culture necessary to achieve their business goals. Core to your work is developing deep insight into individuals, teams and organizational cultures.
This is an opportunity to add real value and have a genuine impact to the business world, working with brilliant, compassionate, insightful and inventive colleagues. You will have considerable opportunity in this challenging role, led by exposure to the world’s best companies and leaders. We help you to develop your skills, providing ongoing training as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced practitioners.
As a YSC Leadership Consultant, you are expected to be someone who delivers work of an outstanding quality to our clients, who fits into our collegiate and values-based culture, and who is eager to learn and grow your own capabilities.
- You are psychologically-minded and intellectually curious, looking to get under the surface to understand what makes leaders and businesses who they are.
- You work towards a successful leadership strategy, building your clients’ knowledge of whether their organization has the people, leadership capability and environment to achieve their goals.
- You are commercially-focused, helping your clients with the difficult business issues they face and contributing to the sustainable growth of our organisation.
- You are proud of what you do and confident in your recommendations and decisions.
- You look to leverage your network, partner on solutions and develop new business leads to further YSC’s success.
- You believe in the benefits of development, enabling leaders to fulfil their potential and maximize the positive impact they have.
- You are energized by ambiguity and change and you understand that there is a no “one size fits all” approach to complex issues.
- You have a strong moral compass, doing the right thing for the organizations we partner with, regardless of competing pressures.
- You like to succeed as part of a team, you enjoy collaboration, sharing ideas and creating solutions, while also being comfortable working on your own.
- You thrive on the challenge of adding value the best leaders at the best organizations in the world.