The Data Analyst role works with client-focused consulting teams where they are responsible for leading on data consulting in a variety of client projects. They also support the teams with analysis and reporting more generally.
Job Context & Key Responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst based in the US. The nature of the work varies depending on client demand and business priority. However, examples of typical responsibilities are given below:
- Partnering with client teams to solve organisations’ talent and business issues using data and analytics e.g. do our leaders have what it takes to deliver our business strategy? Is our organisation truly diverse and inclusive? What can we do to accelerate the development of high potential people? Which factors are driving performance in our organisation?
- Guiding clients on how best to capture, quality control and structure their own data around talent while linking it to data collected by YSC to deliver powerful insight.
- Demonstrating and quantifying ROI for every engagement, including challenging colleagues and clients appropriately to ensure projects are set up for success from a data analytics perspective.
- Bringing data to life and telling the story behind the analysis.
- Gathering data on organisations and industry trends to assist with new business development.
- Contributing to proposal writing and project design for new work.
- Participate in team meetings to gain exposure to management of a consulting practice (topics include business development, client work, office strategy) and to provide forward thinking on strategically managing clients Partnering with the IP team to keep client teams up to date with the latest thinking, products and services.