Last Revised: February 2016
Owner: David Amos, CFO
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when subscribing to the Website or by filling in other forms on the Website;
- details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data; and
- if you contact YSC, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
YSC is the data controller of all such data.
Use of your information
We will use Your Information to:
- ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- notify you about changes to the Website or our service; and/or
- allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, such as providing comments on content.
Disclosure within YSC
Disclosure to service providers
Required by Law
YSC may also be required by law to disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, regulators or government bodies.
Users of our Website have the opportunity to set their own cookie preferences on their computers. These preferences can be to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, by opting not to receive cookies at any time, certain features of our Website cannot be provided and so accordingly you may not be able to enjoy our Website to their fullest extent. All web browsers are different and to learn how to change your cookie preferences, check the 'Help' menu of your browser.
To find out more about your choices relating to cookies, including further information on opting out, see Your Online Choices.
Website usage data
With or without cookies, our Website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from (i.e. your IP address, domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria). We use this data to better understand website usage so we know what areas of our Website users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Access, Correction and Deletion
It is your right to request access and correction of the information we have stored about you at any time. You may furthermore request deletion of the information we hold about you. If you wish to issue a request for access, correction or deletion, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this Policy.
We maintain appropriate administrative, organisational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How to Contact Us
You also may write to us at the following contact details: YSC Ltd, The YSC Building, 50 Floral Street, London, WC2E 9DA, UK.
Click here to download this page.