About the role
The Digital and Data Solutions team are looking for a Project Manager who can support them in their global digital transformation programme.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across multiple workstreams and bringing these together into a cohesive plan. They will understand the importance of using data to inform decisions and be confident in using data to report on progress. They will enjoy working in a fast-paced and complex environment to deliver project outcomes.
- Project managing the development of our digital platform, making sure the project is running on time and to budget and co-ordinating the team to manage dependencies. This will involve partnering with our Product Managers and development partner.
- Project managing other workstreams and initiatives as required, providing support to members of the team in developing and managing work plans.
- Risk management across workstreams, identifying potential risks early and mitigating accordingly.
- Establish and maintain processes to capture relevant metrics within the team that will ensure we are delivering expected outcomes and benefits.
- Liaise with other global functions and teams within YSC to gather data to inform plans and priorities.
- Responsible for regular reporting on progress to our key stakeholders, within and outside of the Digital and Data Solutions team.
- Strong agile project management skills: a project management qualification is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to independently manage workload and use initiative to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to build effective relationships and use your network to achieve objectives.
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-changing environment and persist to achieve results.
- Ability to work with and influence a range of global stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to report on progress and inform plans. You should be comfortable manipulating data in Excel and be able to identify key trends.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all reporting and outputs.
- Interest in leadership consulting and technology implementation.
- Desirable: Experience of working within a product development environment and/or Scrum Master experience.
• Desirable: Experience of organisational change.
Get in touch
The YSC Team
Our best in class consultants are highly characterful, representing a range of backgrounds in the behavioral sciences and business, coming from different markets around the world and representing a wide range of social identities.
YSC partners with organizations around the world to identify and develop the leadership styles, interpersonal and team dynamics, and total cultures that are most likely to enable successful, sustained delivery of commercial and organizational performance.