WE ARE THE WORLD’S PREMIER LEADERSHIP CONSULTANCY, HELPING ORGANIZATIONS ACHIEVE COMMERCIAL SUCCESS BY RELEASING THE POWER OF THEIR PEOPLE…
We partner with organizations around the world to frame leadership strategy, generate deep insight, and co-create solutions, all while building brilliant relationships and measuring the impact of our work together. Core to our work is developing deep psychological and behavioral insights. We are distinctive in going below the surface and in creating interventions that drive real and profound transformational change whether at the individual, team or organizational level.
With offices in Europe (London, Edinburgh and Madrid), North and South America (New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, Sao Paulo & Mexico City), Asia Pacific (Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Mumbai) and Africa (Johannesburg) we service the needs of organizations, large and small, across the world.
As a Junior Solution Architect, your responsibilities will include research, data analysis, project support, client liaison and product development. You will be expected to review and compile documents, create presentations and track projects against progress. You will be joining a team that is growing because of a new company wide innovation project combining psychological research, technology and business consulting.
It is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates who are looking for experience in product development, programme management, applied psychology and the private sector.
YSC is the world’s premier independent leadership consultancy. Since being established in 1990, we have partnered with organisations around the world to frame leadership strategy, generate deep insight and co-create solutions. YSC has a global reputation for embedding real change that outlasts initial engagement. We bring deep expertise in assessment, coaching, leadership and talent development, team development, inclusive leadership and leadership analytics. We are known for our long-term partnerships with some of the largest global businesses through our collaborative, straightforward and value-adding approach. We have expertise in over 20 industries and more than 700 organisations, including 43% of the FTSE 100 and 15% of Fortune Global 500.
This role supports our Innovation and IP Practice. In partnership with the People and Marketing teams, the Innovation Practice supports the business development and delivery of YSC’s IP and service offering. The Innovation Practice is embarking on a large project to integrate technology into all our service lines and are looking for Junior Solution Architects to support this project. This is a large-scale change for the organisation with opportunities to get involved in all aspects of the project – design, testing, piloting and launch, as well as project and change management activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years’ experience in research and/or consultancy, or a closely connected area
- Experience in / understanding of change management, business analysis, process mapping or technology implementation and product design would be advantageous
- Self-motivated with the drive and initiative to carry out tasks independently, and the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate and promote ideas through logical and compelling arguments, and be capable of presenting the results of a project in a clear and effective manner
- Strong analytical skills
- An active interest in emerging global trends and developments in leadership and technology
- Experience in a client or customer facing role, with ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team across regions
- Undertake research and analysis to evaluate client needs
- Gather requirements from across the business to feed into the design stage of technology implementation
- Contribute to the development of new products and services aligned with our key priorities
- Support the translation of IP into client solutions and offerings
- Conduct user testing with colleagues and clients, gather feedback and iterate solutions in response
- Undertake ongoing research and reviews to keep content relevant and industry leading
- Support pilot phases with clients, capturing feedback and lessons learned to be incorporated into products and materials
- Support the creation of key internal and external marketing collateral to equip consultants to engage with clients
- Contribute to the creation of standardised BD materials and pricing for products and services
- Support the design and development of collateral and interventions to build capability in our consultants, operations teams and clients
- Support the packaging and promotion of new insights, products and services
- Contribute to marketing activities and thought leadership
- Develop client and internal communications that are clear and compelling
- Work collaboratively across the Innovation team to ensure new thinking and processes are integrated across service lines
- Contribute to the development of a data collection and sharing process that is simple and accessible
- Support the development of team working practices; including agile working