YSC IS A PREMIER LEADERSHIP CONSULTANCY – OVER 25 YEARS OLD, GLOBAL & PROFESSIONALLY INDEPENDENT.
We partner with organisations around the world to frame leadership strategy, generate deep insight, and co-create solutions, all while building brilliant relationships and measuring the impact of our work together. Would you like to work with top tier clients, enabling their leadership capability, whilst also playing an integral role in YSC’s business growth and success?
YSC’s Singapore business was established in 2013. It is our regional hub from where we partner with our clients in Singapore, Hong Kong and other South East Asian Markets.
YSC have an exciting opportunity for a Managing Consultant to join their high performing Singapore team to develop strategic, lasting client partnerships through existing clients and new clients, especially in the private equity market. In this role, you will continue to develop the YSC brand in Hong Kong and the South East Asian markets as a thought leader and leadership strategy and advisory consultancy.
We are looking for self-motivated, relational, insightful individuals with significant and diverse experience in our field. Individuals who thrive at YSC bring an entrepreneurial spirit, generating great insights into clients, co-creating solutions, collaborating across regions and thinking flexibly. We need people who are comfortable with ambiguity, have an inquiring, innovative mind, and a strong learning orientation, equally comfortable delivering on their own or as part of a team.
This role reports into the Head of Singapore and you must be willing to travel locally and across Asia Pacific as required.
KEY SKILLS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
You should have 10 years’ experience in the consulting and psychology field with the following skills and personal characteristics:
- Connected to the external market: in-depth understanding of the Singapore and Hong Kong markets, private equity market and has an extensive network on which to build upon
- Commercial: ability to deftly navigate through client systems through solid client relationships and negotiating client agreements successfully
- Impact: credibility with clients through expertise and thought leadership capability at the C-suite level
- Collaborative: works collaboratively and resourcefully with colleagues in the region and globally
- Organisational skills: balances multiple demands and priorities without sacrificing quality and attention to detail
- Business Builder: being an ambassador of YSC, rolling up your sleeves to get things done and ability to flex as required to support a small office
In addition, you have experience with organisational consulting, leadership assessment and development, executive coaching and team facilitation. In-depth understanding of the Private Equity market or have previous experience working in a private equity fund or with private equity clients.
Please email your CV to APAC Human Resources – Juliet.firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how you meet the required skills. For a confidential discussion, please contact Juliet Addis at +61 2 9252 3332.