WE ARE THE WORLD’S PREMIER LEADERSHIP CONSULTANCY, HELPING ORGANIZATIONS ACHIEVE COMMERCIAL SUCCESS BY RELEASING THE POWER OF THEIR PEOPLE…
We partner with organizations around the world to frame leadership strategy, generate deep insight, and co-create solutions, all while building brilliant relationships and measuring the impact of our work together. Core to our work is developing deep psychological and behavioral insights. We are distinctive in going below the surface and in creating interventions that drive real and profound transformational change whether at the individual, team or organizational level.
With offices in Europe (London, Edinburgh and Madrid), North and South America (New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, Sao Paulo & Mexico City), Asia Pacific (Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Mumbai) and Africa (Johannesburg) we service the needs of organizations, large and small, across the world.
The Client Co-ordinator needs to support Client Director in day to day Business operations, provide project and administrative support to Client Co-ordinators and Business Managers so that we meet client needs and provide excellent operational service.
Key Objectives and Deliverables (but are not limited to)
- Proactive planning of calendar time for setting up BD meetings and related pre/post actions.
- Maintain an up-to-date BD meeting tracker /actions list. Ensuring all relevant data is collated and updated in the tracker
- Working very closely with the Director on BD meetings, updates, follow up
- Should take total ownership on owning the BD tracker and running the BD calls internally within the
- Regular tracking of billing and BD targets for the
- Making Proposals post the BD meetings for
- Should be a quick learner, needs to have full understanding of the business requirements and should know how to work independently with minimal support and manage multiple tasks while working with fast paced
Diary Management and Office Support
- Complex diary management and scheduling, working to tight deadlines and across multiple geographies.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior management team
- Accountability for prioritizing meetings and appointments to maximize Consultants’ time and availability in line with the overall business context
- Make travel arrangements for consultants including Domestic and International travel, Visas and Forex
- Update client trackers, prepare EDP and Coaching packs, workshop materials etc..
- Attend client meetings for agendas, action items, minutes and circulate it
- Mailbox management for key clients
- Scheduling of appointments and proof reading of consultants
- Ensure timely updation of billable work with client codes in calendar by Client Business Managers.
- Team management – Fixing internal team meetings, catch up’s
- Liaise with clients on phone and in person
- Proof reading and typing of documents and reports
- Assist in submitting billings and expenses for consultant
- Document management and filing
- Support for any other ad-hoc administrative requests within Ops team
- Ensuring Month End Flash Reporting comes in time – follow up for the data, schedule time for review and commentary in Director’s
- Timely collation and circulation of MIS related to financials and business development
- Monthly India Home day (Agenda | MIS | Session Minutes & Action Steps)
- Asia Pac Home day (India Updates to be provided)
- Reception cover on rotation basis with Ops
- Candidate should have ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on ones feet & work under tight
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Small Client/Project Management
- Manage seamless client projects across doing Contracts and Agreemets, project set up in finance system, budget tracking, invoicing, resourcing, delivery, (Associate engagements, timesheets and Associate invoices) through to project completion including evaluations and reporting
- Project oversight across workflows, milestones, stakeholder engagement, co-ordinating with Client Co-ordinators / Client Business Managers for execution (see project execution)
- Ensure relevant departments (Consultants, Operations, Research & Insights, YSC Online & Finance) have the data to deliver the client project effectively
- Typical activities might include scheduling client sessions according to project plans, attendance at client meetings, taking meeting minutes, marking psychometrics, monitoring and reporting project status, coordinating, preparing and providing support at project events, project invoicing and tracking payments, project support for internal research and marketing projects,
- Help to be provided to Client Business Managers in terms of scheduling for larger size cohort
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills: Extensive liaison with senior-level clients and the internal team at YSC. The employee must therefore be able to demonstrate confidence, credibility and flexibility in managing all of their
- Organisation and planning: High levels of organisation, prioritisation and planning skills in managing multiple work streams; excellent diary
- Excellent technical skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel; strong understanding and eye for grammar; excellent document proofing
- Standards: Attention to detail; accuracy; excellent standards of document presentation; contributing new ideas and approaches to improve standards; excellent written and oral communication.
- Resilience: Maintains confidence and optimism in the face of ambiguity; meets pressing deadlines; works well under pressure; has capacity to cope with
- Work orientation: Interest and motivation at work; receptive to feedback; demonstrates conscientiousness, reliability and pro-activity; open to new ideas and change; self-starter.
- Relationships with clients: Outstanding professional ‘public face’ of YSC through exemplary dealings with clients, e.g. excellent phone manner, professional approach, timely responses, builds relationships, warm, relaxed
- Relationships with team: Enthusiasm and helpfulness to others through a collaborative approach, calmness under pressure; and an ability to meet pressing
- Flexibility and adaptability: confidence and optimism in the face of ambiguity and the ability to contribute new ideas and approaches, and grasp new
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience in administration and EA support (preferably having supported more than one person at a time).
- Client facing experience desirable
- Business certificate or equivalent is advantageous