YQ5 - The Relationships Issue
Written by our international business consultants, YQ magazine contains interviews with leaders, current affairs articles as well as tips and advice for senior executives. The fifth edition of YQ, titled 'The Relationships Issue', has just been published. This edition considers the importance and dynamics of relationships in a business and organisational context.
This edition includes:
- An interview with Charlie Mayfield, the Chairman of John Lewis, in which he discusses the competitive advantages to be had from building a fairer employee relationship
- A feature article arguing that personal rapport lies at the heart of every great business relationship
- A look at the explosion of social media with particular focus on the intricacies of our business and personal networks
- Dispatches from our international offices that offer insights into the subtleties of relationship-building around the world
- A feature on how to add the human touch to your mentoring skills
- Tips on how to build a thriving organisation-wide team.
- An investigation into the art of lying: are accomplished liars more intelligent than other people?
- A client spotlight on how a radical leaders' relationship programme, devised by YSC, is being made to count at a leading global private bank
- Inside YSC – office openings, product innovation and other news from YSC.
What is a ‘good company’, and how do you go about becoming one? Can you, indeed, afford not to? Here Sam... read more
We live in interesting times…Here Zoe Peach outlines how companies can reconcile a growing desire for social change with the need... read more
As the world around us changes, so does the outlook of emerging generations. If companies are to survive and prosper, they... read more