YQ3 - Back to the Future
Written by our international business consultants, YQ magazine contains interviews with leaders, current affairs articles as well as tips and advice for senior executives. The third edition of YQ - titled "Back to the Future" - has just been published.
This edition includes:
- A retrospective of the last 20 years of leadership development.
- Our favourite ideas and models from the worlds of psychology and leadership.
- Tips for female executives on making it to the top - and also for organizations wanting to make the most of their female talent.
- Looking forward, we ponder how developments in neurology and social networking will shape organizations.
- A snapshot of the innovative development work by Westpac Bank in Australia and its non-profit partners.
- An interview with Chris Martin, CEO of the Irish retailer Musgrave, who describes his own leadership journey.
- Leadership insights from our global offices drawn from the Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.
What is a ‘good company’, and how do you go about becoming one? Can you, indeed, afford not to? Here Sam... read more
We live in interesting times…Here Zoe Peach outlines how companies can reconcile a growing desire for social change with the need... read more
As the world around us changes, so does the outlook of emerging generations. If companies are to survive and prosper, they... read more